Twitter

Monday, March 6, 2017

A New Photo Blog

As readers of my longstanding blog (http://redrocksandsunflowers.blogspot.com/) already know, I love photography.

Although I sometimes feature photographs from some of my travels, my blog is primarily a written one in which I share my experiences and thoughts about a wide variety of topics. With the creation of this blog, I plan to feature a different photo every week. There will be photographs of wild animals from the US and Africa, as well as landscapes, sunrises and travel photos from places as diverse as Cuba, Ireland and Tanzania. Each photo also will include a little bit of the story behind the image. My goal is to post a new image every Monday morning.

If you're interested in photography or travel, I hope you will join my e-mail list so you will be notified of each weekly addition to the blog. And of course, I'd love to have you join the list for my other blog as well. You can find some of my best images at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-ann-sullivan.html?tab=artwork

Please bear with me as I refine and continue to develop this page.

I appreciate any shares and comments from my readers/viewers. Photography has brought me so much enjoyment and captured wonderful memories of my travels, so I invite you to join me on this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment