Twitter

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

One-of-a-Kind Wall Calendars Now Available




It's not too early to start thinking about 2019 wall calendars.

I am offering custom-made, 8-1/2x17 inch, full-color wall calendars for just $24, US shipping included. Each month, and the cover, features a full-page, full-color photograph I have taken during my travels in the US and overseas.
 
I will design a unique calendar with your choice of subject:

flowers
landscapes
African wildlife
elephants
big cats (lions, leopards, cheetahs in any combination)

US wildlife 
birds of Costa Rica and/or Africa
sunrises/sunsets
trees
water scenes
bears (grizzly and polar)
or any combination of the above 

You can see many of my images at www.annsullivan.zenfolio.com. Each calendar will be delivered to you or a recipient you designate in 1 to 2 weeks. Proceeds are donated to the Elephant Crisis Fund, which helps protect African elephants through education and anti-poaching efforts.

Please e-mail me at annsullivanphotography@gmail.com with questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment